Thread: File Help

Potential Tuner

File Help

Good afternoon everyone. Needing some help with a file. I am able to read the file, save and do everything as normal but for some reason this one doesn't seem to be detecting any data for my engine controls, When I click the engine, engine diag or fuel system tabs the screen is just blank. It displays trans data but not engine data. I have reinstalled the software to see if that was possible and still the same. I can view everything in other files just not the one I am reading for this particular car. Can someone shed some light on it? Attached is the file, maybe see if it displays the info for someone else? All help is appreciated and thanks abunch.
    Attached Files Attached Files

That is only the transmission file, from a T42 TCM. 'Engine' was apparently not selected when reading & saving the file from the car/truck/whatever thing you are working on.

Probably best to post in the section made for your platform instead of the off-topic Lounge.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    That is only the transmission file, from a T42 TCM. 'Engine' was apparently not selected when reading & saving the file from the car/truck/whatever thing you are working on.

Probably best to post in the section made for your platform instead of the off-topic Lounge.
    My apologies for posting in the wrong area. Am new to this. On the file though it didn't give an option to select engine or trans before it read it.

Quote Originally Posted by HardknoxsTech View Post
    On the file though it didn't give an option to select engine or trans before it read it.
    It should have. Maybe try again?

screenshot.27-02-2024 15.32.15.png