Thread: 2007 classic LBZ need stock file

Potential Tuner

2007 classic LBZ need stock file

How can I go about getting a stock file for my truck, I have a friend with Hp tuners that can flash for me, currently the truck has an unknown tune on it possibly a bully dog, trying to get a stock file out back on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. He found a couple stock files for a 2006 but unsure if they will work for my 07 classic.

send me the vin and i might have one. i have a 07 classic gmc 2500 myself.
    07 classic

Potential Tuner
    i appreciate that, vin is 1GCHK23D97F141373

Quote Originally Posted by Lbz_steve View Post
    i appreciate that, vin is 1GCHK23D97F141373

here you go. it is the same exact file as my truck has. youll need to program it in your truck then change the vin in the pcm to match your vin then re read the tune file out and then you should have the right tune with the correct vin in the file as well
    Attached Files Attached Files
    07 classic

Potential Tuner
    thank you sir, i greatly appreciate the help.

Potential Tuner
    is it just a pcm file or is it pcm tcm, not entirely sure how these systems work, im coming over from volkswagen edc15/16. i do have a file thats suppose to be vats/egr off and stock pcm/tcm file, its much larger then the file you sent me.

FMC Duramax Original ECM TCM Tune.hpt

is it just a pcm file or is it pcm tcm, not entirely sure how these systems work, im coming over from volkswagen edc15/16. i do have a file thats suppose to be vats/egr off and stock pcm/tcm file, its much larger then the file you sent me.

FMC Duramax Original ECM TCM Tune.hpt
    Its a factory ecm file. the diesels have individual pcm and tcm . if you need anything modified on the file you can send me a pm. i have efilive also and they have more tables for this truck then hpt in this particular truck.
    07 classic

Potential Tuner
    so the file you sent is for ecm only? i believe there is a trans tune from the bully dog as well and would like to have ecm and tcm set back to factory. eventually i will have efi flash scan and hpt mvi3. the file that i sent you were you able to check that out, is it compatible with my truck if so is it both ecm and tcm like the file states? do ecm and tcm have to be flashed seperatley or can it be done on same file? thanks again

so the file you sent is for ecm only? i believe there is a trans tune from the bully dog as well and would like to have ecm and tcm set back to factory. eventually i will have efi flash scan and hpt mvi3. the file that i sent you were you able to check that out, is it compatible with my truck if so is it both ecm and tcm like the file states? do ecm and tcm have to be flashed seperatley or can it be done on same file? thanks again
    i havent flashed my truck via hpt yet just with efilive since i have a dsp5 setup for it. but i guess hpt does have ecm and tcm combined possibly i can try and do that and get one later today for ya.
    07 classic

Potential Tuner
    sweet, thanks much!

sweet, thanks much!
    i sent you a pm
    07 classic