Thread: 2004 oxygen sensor code list?

Potential Tuner

2004 oxygen sensor code list?

Probably a long shot. I have a 2004 5.3. I'd like a list of all codes related to the downstream. Sensor 2. Oxygen sensors. And catalytic converters.
    LS swap in older, non emissions regulated vehicle, no downstream sensors or cats. with functional CEL. Soon as one dtc gets turned off another appears out nowhere.
    Thanks.

OK, here's your list:
    - Any DTC with 'Bank something Sensor 2' in the name
    - Any DTC with 'Catalyst something' in the name

Scrolling through the DTCs and reading each one's title will be a lot of work, but you can do it. I believe in you.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Scrolling through the DTCs and reading each one's title will be a lot of work, but you can do it. I believe in you.
    xD

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post

I can tell you felt pretty good about your response. Unfortunately you assumed too much.
    Appreciate the sarcasm though.
    I have a tuner (im not the tuner) that uses hptuner and is animate, about only removing dtc's, the customer specifies.
    I've asked for the rear 02s to be removed multiple times, the current dtc does get removed but for reasons I cannot explain, it seems a new dtc appears weeks later, related rear 02's.
    I hoped to avoid future issues and provide him that list.
    If your unaware of such a list, that's ok.
    What gave me the inspiration to ask. Is upon many searches, I had found posts with such lists but unfortunately, unrelated to my engine.

Nobody can see what is in your tune file from your vehicle unless somebody reads it out and you post it here.

Advanced Tuner
    Get a new "tooner" if he is incapable of an "offroad" tune.

Senior Tuner
    Edit software is free. Tuner can send you the tune. You can still read through the list yourself. But your tuner must not know what he is doing.