Thread: Cateye Swapped Ls2

Potential Tuner

Cateye Swapped Ls2

Hey guys, I have a 2006 single cab Cateye with a LS2 out of a 2005 corvette in it. The motor is H/C with larger injectors. The first of the main issues I'm having is the throttle body. When the truck is idling it wants to read at 99.6% open. I'm guessing I have my wiring off, but wondering if it could be a tune thing. The second issue is when idling the truck only want to run extremely low timing number (3-0). It will crank and fire up, but scrambles to find an idle. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I can provide a log, but they are not really good since it's only short idle logs.

Post the tune and logs.

Are you still running the stock truck throttle body, so that it matches the pedal and TAC module?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    What are the exact injectors and did you get all of the GM data with them?

I hate acronyms and abbreviations. What does H/C stand for? I guess head & cam?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    I hate acronyms and abbreviations. What does H/C stand for? I guess head & cam?
    me too!!
    first thing i saw was h/c and thought the exact same thing... wth is that?

lol

Senior Tuner
    Heads/cam. Cateye is the headlight styling. Like catfish is 98-02 4th gen Camaro.