Thread: Mpvi3 wont sync, contact support!

Potential Tuner

Mpvi3 wont sync, contact support!

Beyond pissed with hp tuners! My device wont sync, and disabled online! Ticket number 412556. There are some of us that run a business on here, and just need a simple response back! I have dimsport, efi live, and a fe other tools and i ve never had tech suppoet this slow. i just want my stuff i paid for tuned back on!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Mike I'm sorry for the delay, I've replied to your ticket with the next steps. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we'll get you taken care of asap!
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner

Mpvi3 wont sync, contact support!

please will someone do something about this, support # 412556. Under my devices my mpvi3 is DISABLED, Tech support emailed back to send my device to them, why? does no one have a clue why its disabled? it use to say active. I ve talked to other people in the business and they say you guys are shutting devices off, Last i checked i bought this and a service from you guys, and you just shut my stuff off? I am not shipping my device out! it will cost me more in time then its worth. i ll throw it out! I just want someone smart enough to give me a reason why its off!