Thread: delay on credits during resync

Advanced Tuner

delay on credits during resync

Has anyone noticed the delay between purchase of credits and the ability to successfully resync, adding credits? Normally a good 30-45 seconds will do but the last month or so more like 15 minutes-ish. Definitely will keep 4 or so on hand from now on.

I just added a total of 7 credits on 2/6 and 2/7 and my resync was available in less than a minute. I did them in two different orders because I was an idiot but each one was really quick for me. Maybe I was lucky on my timing.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you should always keep a few on hand if you are a shop, for sure, server issues do happen on occasion. Potentially at an inopportune time.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I try to keep 3-4 on. Was buying them a few days ahead of time just in case, luckily i chose to get them early. A lot of times im not within what is probably hpt normal business hours, maybe a factor?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04silverado6.0 View Post
    I try to keep 3-4 on. Was buying them a few days ahead of time just in case, luckily i chose to get them early. A lot of times im not within what is probably hpt normal business hours, maybe a factor?
    potentially, if we have a server issue and nobody is around to fix it then it won't be fixed until we are in the office.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"