Thread: Throttle postition ?again

Tuner

Throttle postition ?again

Sorry guys i?ve looked on here a lot but really couldn?t find my excact issue but here?s a rundown. Ls swapped 5.3 /4l60e combo in my dad?s 73 Camaro stock computer (p59) DBW set up . My tach module and pedal were together as one the computer is from an 05 Escalade . I don?t know a whole a lot yet about tuning but I got it to run ok but my issue is, I notice my tps goes to 150% when my pedal is full throttle but at 100% i have a good 2? of pedal travel left and my throttle blade is 100% open. The problem is it makes the trans down shift to quick and the pedal being that way , makes drivability a hassle .. I have no idea how to fix this so any help would be appreciated ! Thank you guys in advance ,you guys are great on here with all kinds of info always ..

Ps i can post the tune if needed or someone can chime in where to look that will be great too 👍🏼

Tuner in Training
    Post the tune. What vehicle did the tach module and pedal come from?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by C6_Will View Post
    Post the tune. What vehicle did the tach module and pedal come from?
    Will , I?m trying to look back but I believe this is from 03-06 Silverado / Tahoe and yeah I?ll post a tune plus the log showing the pedal going to 150% or so

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hpsonny View Post
    Will , I?m trying to look back but I believe this is from 03-06 Silverado / Tahoe and yeah I?ll post a tune plus the log showing the pedal going to 150% or so
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    If the pedal and TAC came from a vehicle with adjustable pedals it causes this issue. Other than actually verifying from looking at the vehicle it came from there is no way to tell them apart from a vehicle that did not have this option. Upload a new OS from a vehicle that didnt have this option and it should fix the issue.
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

Tuner
    This is what im looking for Thank you ! let me try this and ill report back !