Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some info on the torque-based throttle follower

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    Don't hold your breath, Greg's still waiting for his job.
    Huh? My tool can wait. Actually kinda wondering about this fix myself I've got another customer that I talked to today that i think is doing the same thing from what he's describing with light pedal bucking only his is a really big hp build that another tuner worked on. Of course other tuners worked on Rob's too, so if this is a permanent fix, I'm all for finding out...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    LOL Shame on you Greg! Holding up progress waiting on that tool! Ahh.. im just messin with you. Hopefully, there's a fix or maybe ive just not got it dialed in as much as it should be but it seems to get a little better the closer the fueling gets. I've failed the maf and been using LT ST trims to make corrections. The table has started to change shape vs when the maf was active. It seems the numbers were over inflated to make it run as smooth as it had been. We will see where this lands me. May make some progress tomorrow since i have an hour commute (one way) for work.

Tuning Addict
    Well I did say after doing the torque model you would have to dial it back in again due to the throttle changes....
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC