Thread: Graph Column Sizing

Advanced Tuner

Graph Column Sizing

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the columns wider to view larger numbers. Ive searched and reread through the Help section. Ive also tried reducing the text size through windows from 150% to 100% and that did not help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ns158sl View Post
    For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the columns wider to view larger numbers. Ive searched and reread through the Help section. Ive also tried reducing the text size through windows from 150% to 100% and that did not help.
    What happens if you right click the chart > Display Properties and then change the font and point size?
    A standard approach will give you standard results.

My Tuning Software:

VVE Assistant [update for v1.5]
    MAF Assistant
    EOIT Assistant

Advanced Tuner
    Just tried it. Same thing. Atleast the numbers are bigger now lol. But still abbreviates it.

Tuning Addict
    Usually the scanner autoscales for larger numbers. You could try changing the decimal places to something like 4 or 5 that way the smaller numbers would be longer and then maybe you could see the bigger numbers.

The DD tool works really well if that's what you're trying to log for...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah I was going to try the tool on my old mans gen V. I tried adding decimals, then it autoscales the smaller numbers with a bunch of "...." also. Ill send a ticket in and see what they say.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 123843.png
    May want to change this. Right click on the desktop and go into display settings.

Advanced Tuner
    I tried the text size before but I tried both just now like you listed and still the same thing. I sent a ticket in but im sure I wont hear back until monday if im lucky.

Advanced Tuner
    Support says they havent seen this issue before and wanted more logs. So we will see if i can get any more and send. Just seems odd.

Tuning Addict
    I actually noticed this problem on my other computer running the newer beta, so something they changed in the software. Good luck with the hpt help run around. It'll go on for a month of so then you'll pretty much have to live with it cause you'll get tired of the back and forth.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Senior Tuner
    might be a computer thing, just tried the stable and beta and both i can see over 10000 on the counts so should be able to go to 99999 without issues on mine

Advanced Tuner
    shoot. Well thanks guys for verifying. Ill have to export to excel until I can figure it out.