Thread: Gen 3 6.0 tune help

Tuner in Training

Gen 3 6.0 tune help

just starting to learn the GM tuning, heavily experienced in Holley EFI but never messed with the OE much. I have attached a tune and log file for a stock 6.0/TH350 that i need help getting dialed in. i tried to follow goatrope on how to tune the MAF but i can't get the scanner to read MAF HZ. It shows up on my scanner but nothing is happening. Anyone willing to help? Stock 6.0, LS1 manifold, headers, 4" air intake tube
    Attached Files Attached Files

A log file is nothing but the channel data, all the charts/graphs/gauges/whatever are stored on your computer and so when someone else opens your log, the data shows up in their charts/etc., not yours. If you want someone to check out your graphs, you have to include your default.Graphs.xml file.

Your MAF Hz works in my graph setup, so it's not a problem with the data you're collecting, it's a problem with something in your graph setup not right.

screenshot.29-01-2024 17.26.55.png

Senior Tuner
    MAF from your log works for me, too. Do like blindsquirrel shows and plot fuel trims vs MAF Hz. Don't do like GRG and use wideband OL for the whole curve. Save that for PE.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the feedback, i have attached my log file channels
    Attached Files Attached Files

default.Graphs.xml