Thread: 2010 Cadillac Escalade ext 6.2 - looking for a upgraded tune to flash

Potential Tuner

2010 Cadillac Escalade ext 6.2 - looking for a upgraded tune to flash

2010 Cadillac Escalade ext 6.2
    160k miles
    Cold air intake
    93 octane always

Hey guys-

Looking for a faster/more aggressive tune for my truck.
    I purchased the HP tuners MPVI3 to stop a cold start issue I was having which was involving my flew fuel virtual sensor which was reading that I was running 60% ethanol when I was only running normal 93 octane. I turned off the flexfuel sensor and brought down the afr to 14.27 at 0%. I got a CEL after 100 miles and was thinking maybe the truck is still running lean. Please see attached CEL scan of the truck. Mind you none of these CELs were here until I used HP Tuners and switched the flex fuel settings

Thank you.

Edit: for some reason I am not able to upload pic yet:
    Here is the text from the pic:

0x541: B1516 - Battery Current Sensor (Pending, Current, Old, History)
    0x78: P0101 - Mass or Volume Air Flow A Circuit Range/Performance (SES, Pending, Curent. Pemanent, History Ox 7E8: P0171 - System Too Lean (Bank 1) (SES, Pending, Current. Pemanent. History)
    0x 7E8: P0174 - System Too Lean (Bank 2) (SES, Pending, Current. Permanent, History)
    0x78: P2270 - 02 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 2 (Pending. Old)
    0x78: P2272 - 02 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 2 Sensor 2 (Pending, Old)
    X
    ?30

Confirmed Emissions DTC's: 3
    Misfire
    Fuel System
    Components
    MIL Is On: True
    Complete
    Complete
    Complete
    B102 B 2NJ
    Catalyst
    Heated Catalyst
    Evaporative System
    Secondary Air System
    Gasoline Particulate Filter
    Oxygen Sensor
    Oxygen Sensor Heater
    EGR and/or WT System
    Incomplete
    Not Supported
    Incomplete
    Not Supported
    Not Supported
    Complete
    Complete
    Complete

Potential Tuner
    Okay so I got a reply on Facebook and was told to flash it back to a stock file and figure out where and how the issues are with leaks etc thank you

Potential Tuner
    Okay so I flashed the file back to stock and its reading 70% flex fuel sensor now and it hard starts cranking till start and smells like raw fuel out of the tail pipe. Not sure where the issue is, I did the propane and also a can of brake-clean (at different times) to see if the intake manifold is leaking but didn't seem to make a difference. any ideas? thank you I can log it and send a log if anyone wants to check it out please. I will also put 100 miles on it to see if any codes pop up

Potential Tuner
    have you check your long and short term fuel trims? i had the same issue with my 05 silverado and it ended up being a bad/lazy O2 sensor giving the pcm false information.