Thread: Indian motorcycles

Indian motorcycles

I am new to HP Tuners, but have been tuning bikes for several years. I own my own company, and We have a superflow chassis dyno, and do ecu flashing (woolich Racing), all the add on Tuners, as well as most of the Harley Tuners. Looking into HP because I was contacted by a few new clients about tuning Indian motorcycles, and this was one of the only options that I could find. I'm not a huge fan of the PV3, and looking for options for my clients that don't require the purchase of an expensive tuner. The unfortunate thing is that the bikes they want tuned are 2021+, and currently the support is only for up to 2020. I still haven't bought the hardware, but I will be once my tuning season starts up again.
    Always wanting to gain knowledge from other tuners, and willing to share any that I have.
    Cheers
    Brian

Tuner in Training
    Hey Brian, I?ve got a 22 scout rogue also used PV3 and WBCX, to tune it, like you I don?t love the DJ tuning platform and want to give HPT a shot, according to pn?s for my ecu it?s the same as the 17-20 models. Have you seen what all HPT has gained access to in the Indian ecu?s yet? I?d hate to spend $$ on interfaces etc to find out it?s less than what DJ has opened for us

Quote Originally Posted by WILYUMZ1 View Post
    Hey Brian, I?ve got a 22 scout rogue also used PV3 and WBCX, to tune it, like you I don?t love the DJ tuning platform and want to give HPT a shot, according to pn?s for my ecu it?s the same as the 17-20 models. Have you seen what all HPT has gained access to in the Indian ecu?s yet? I?d hate to spend $$ on interfaces etc to find out it?s less than what DJ has opened for us
    We have more parameters available than anyone.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    We have more parameters available than anyone.
    Eric,
    any chance to see what is actually open on the Indian platform?
    Thanks
    Brian

Which particular bike ? There are a couple different ECUs.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I'd be interested in the 2022 Challenger if you have any stock reads from those
    2013 Audi A8L 3.0T WIP