Thread: 10R80 with 10RStager Transbrake

Tuner in Training

10R80 with 10RStager Transbrake

I've got a 10RStager on my 2018 F150. Transbrake is operating correctly. It holds good and bump works great. Issue is when I release transbrake, the 1-2 shift is severely delayed. If I light throttle it after release, it takes about 5 seconds to shift. If I try to WOT it, it will hit limiter. I've turned off the codes recommended by True Motorsports. They are telling me to use Lund or Juggernot. I've logged every PID in the Transmission side and really don't see anything causing it. It simply delays the commend to shift to second.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmotors View Post
    I've got a 10RStager on my 2018 F150. Transbrake is operating correctly. It holds good and bump works great. Issue is when I release transbrake, the 1-2 shift is severely delayed. If I light throttle it after release, it takes about 5 seconds to shift. If I try to WOT it, it will hit limiter. I've turned off the codes recommended by True Motorsports. They are telling me to use Lund or Juggernot. I've logged every PID in the Transmission side and really don't see anything causing it. It simply delays the commend to shift to second.
    Swipe the file to take a look at it, are you sure you didn't miss any time limiters instead? Remember to set the delay to 0 because if you don't you will have that delay
    tuning and high performance
    my contacts is
    email [email protected]
    whatsapp +58 4149648393
    instagram quickxstep

Potential Tuner
    Ever get this sorted?

Tuner in Training
    I ended up switching to a whipple file that had more transmission stuff That strategy file wouldn?t even load the Transbrake custom OS.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmotors View Post
    I ended up switching to a whipple file that had more transmission stuff That strategy file wouldn?t even load the Transbrake custom OS.
    So when you swapped to the other file did you have to disable anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Relaximdevin View Post
    Ever get this sorted?
    Yes we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Relaximdevin View Post
    So when you swapped to the other file did you have to disable anything else?
    Of course.