Thread: LS7 Maf with LSA maf Data

Tuner in Training

LS7 Maf with LSA maf Data

Can someone tell me when i add an ls7 card style maf part number 10361569 and associated LSA airflow data to the attached file it runs super rich, the standard maf i am using is an ls3 non card style maf which works ok part number 92281162, engine is ls3 with magnuson heartbeat and 2 bar os e38 ecm
    Attached Files Attached Files

A MAF curve is not specific to the sensor, it's reflecting the entire tube, everything from the airbox to the throttle body. You can only use another MAF's curve if it also has the exact same tubing and sensor and everything as the car you're copying from.

Advanced Tuner
    Ive never had a maf tune that would copy and paste. Bone stock identical trucks still vary up to 10% thought the curve. Ive removed the intake tube/maf on my truck with a mounted wideband, placed it back on, 4% leaner from the maf being clocked slightly off from previously.

Senior Tuner
    It has to be tuned in for how the sensor is mounted. You won't be able to copy and paste something into it.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs