Thread: LS2 VE tuning question

Advanced Tuner

LS2 VE tuning question

I'm totally stuck now on VE tuning. When you get to -2 -1 at a certain temperature and then the next day its 20* warmer (potentially +50 or +60 during summer) and it goes +2 +3, am I done tuning? Is there anything I can do or do I need to turn the MAF back on and start tuning that curve?

Question: I set the bias to 1 so it doesn't favor IAT as much, now its 50/50 IAT/ECT. Could that be screwing up my tune? I thought it would make it more stable but maybe not.

If its MAF time, what do I need to do? Do I want LTFT and STFT turned on, or just unfail the maf and use the wb and histograms to correct it?
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    ttt
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]