Thread: help with maf delete file

Potential Tuner

help with maf delete file

helo first time to use HP tuners. I have a problem, the project is a 5.3 engine that includes without harness and ECM. I bought an ebay dbc t56 harness and I have a red/blue ecu, the idea is to eliminate the maf and the 2 o2 rear and all the things that are not necessary.
    I looked at several threads to eliminate the maf but I don't think I have managed to do it. I leave you the layers file. Can you help me?

file is v83 other no
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by pallecchi View Post
    helo first time to use HP tuners. I have a problem, the project is a 5.3 engine that includes without harness and ECM. I bought an ebay dbc t56 harness and I have a red/blue ecu, the idea is to eliminate the maf and the 2 o2 rear and all the things that are not necessary.
    I looked at several threads to eliminate the maf but I don't think I have managed to do it. I leave you the layers file. Can you help me?

file is v83 other no
    Should be failed. The only issue i saw (as far as maf fail goes) is that you dont have SES enabled on Po101, P0102, P0103 maf failed.jpg Other than that you failed the MAF frequency correctly. You dont HAVE TO change High RPM Disable actually, but as far as that goes you did set it to 8000 which is fine. You want to make sure that it sets the DTCS so the PCM KNOWS the MAF failed, which is why you want the light to come on. It just makes it easier. If it failed properly then you shouldnt be getting any info throught the maf in the VCM scanner.
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

Potential Tuner
    Thank you very much, it is giving me a lot of headaches. I am used to installing fueltech, which does not have many options. I am going to try to eliminate the 2 o2 rear and adjust the table.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by pallecchi View Post
    idea is to eliminate the maf and the 2 o2 rear and all the things that are not necessary.
    its your build, but why do you want to get rid of these things?
    is this an offfroad vehicle?
    how are you tuning it?