Thread: Coyote 3-1-1 tune and log

Coyote 3-1-1 tune and log

Hey guys, I just finished up a friends coyote 3-1-1 swap into his 95 Mustang GT. Can I get some opinions on the tune and datalog. Car runs pretty great, just would like some opinions and pointers if you all think there are some things wrong or room for improvement.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    You could probably add more timing from mid range and up but other than that log looks solid. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    You could probably add more timing from mid range and up but other than that log looks solid. Nice
    How much would you add? I was worried to mess with the OP timing table being it's a 12:1 engine.

Advanced Tuner
    Well you have it capped off at 2 degrees advancing. Stock I think is 8 for 3rd gen, you can either raise values in the OP table or you can let the PCM add it and just raise this table a little. Or just leave it alone if the car is running fine.
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 223851.png

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Well you have it capped off at 2 degrees advancing. Stock I think is 8 for 3rd gen, you can either raise values in the OP table or you can let the PCM add it and just raise this table a little. Or just leave it alone if the car is running fine.
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 223851.png
    Ok thanks for the advice. That table is unmodified from a stock gen1 control pack file. I'll add a few degrees to it and make another log and see how it responds.