Thread: Some WOT Testing On My FI Roush Expedition.

Some WOT Testing On My FI Roush Expedition.

Had some time this last week while on my holiday break to play with my 5.4 3v 2008 King Ranch Expedition. Wanted to do a pull while I was up in the mountains of North Ga The Timing is spot on and truck runs strong have had this truck now since 2013 and its never been touched inside the engine all original ford installed parts from the factory. Truck has a M112 Roush IC blower @ around 13psi with a lot of supporting upgrades for E85 and supercharger cooling. Running ID1000 injectors and a full return fuel system with a 2012 gt500 fuel pump setup modified to my hat all -8 feed and -6 return to areomotive components.

This log was done on 93 octane and will post a E85 pull when I fill up and test again. One Thing for sure is this truck loves fuel and personally it could have done better with a few fuel tweaks I my opinion but not to bad for a 6k suv especially going uphill will try to find a flat place to run it next log just put some sticky 285/45R22 Pirelli tires on it so wheel spin was minimal.

Working on my next project a 2013 mustang swapped to a 5.4 3v Saleen motor with a 6r80 I have on hand this one will be built to handle 1500 hp. I will probably gut the blower and use the intercooled manifold for a mid mount twin turbo setup I'm building or compound boost to start and once the blower becomes a restriction I will modify the manifold for turbos only.

The SD on the log is almost dialed in perfect to the actual pressure post blower still making some tweaks and getting it to all match perfectly.
    Attached Files Attached Files