Thread: Newbie needs tuning help with Swap. Starts, runs but got Errors and stops rough

Tuner in Training

Newbie needs tuning help with Swap. Starts, runs but got Errors and stops rough

I put a Gen 4 LS into a CJ7, it?s starts, runs and then things get weird. Sometimes knocks after a minute or two like a misfire and then when you turn the motor off it shakes. I also have the following error codes P0446, P0122, P0223, P2122. Not sure where to start. Again, starts right up, holds fuel pressure, runs then starts a weird knock probably after the O2s warm up and when you turn it off it seems rough as it shuts down. Any help is appreciated

Tuning Addict
    Post log and tune. Quick DTC description or screenshot of the dtc's would save some hunting too. 3 of those look like circuit codes or dtc's needing to be set to no error for the system removals but the etc code is most likely your problem. That of course if I'm thinking of the correct definitions for those dtcs.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC