Thread: 2006 F150 Roush Stage 3 SC

2006 F150 Roush Stage 3 SC

Good Morning a couple weeks ago one of my Roush Friends came by to have some calibration work doe on his stage 3 truck truck is mostly stock other than the 60lb injectors I added and a +6 lower I installed due to his original caged lower coming apart man that was a bear to remove.

The Truck has around 150k o it and from the looks while on my lift the original engine was replaced some time in 2012 by ford. 4R70W was also over hauled recently and we upgraded the flexplate to a SFI forged unit due to the original cracking and rubbing the starter.

I'm trying to help him learn about maintenance and proper care when owning FI vehicle or any vehicle for that matter. Fuel filter it looked like was original when I changed it and IC pump is on its last leg (next part to change out) Flushed out the Heat Exchanger and intercooler with the hose for a few mins since system was stagnant for who knows how log tons of scale was removed.

Here is a log of the truck fueling looks pretty good but would like to added another pump to the fuel system or a larger 340 or 450 equivalent pump. Truck drives great and feels good just want to work on the shift schedule a little more next time I have the truck.

My buddy is heavy on the pedal but truck has bee good the last 6 months since i took over on it he says its night and day the difference since he got it stock RS3 vs my updates and work on the truck.

We will be doing a shift kit soon on the 4R70W unless he wants to go to a 6r80 eventually but trans feels good just a big differences between the 4R AND 6R
    Attached Files Attached Files