Thread: 02 Tahoe Gen 3 w/ BTR cam

Potential Tuner

Lightbulb 02 Tahoe Gen 3 w/ BTR cam

Hello I recently swapped my trucks motor for another iron block w/ flattop pistons and a BTR truck cam, upgraded springs and 7.4 pushrods.

I did an initial tune to get it idling. But noticed a few things I'm sure need correcting. If someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the direction more than just telling me "they can fish for me" I'd appreciate it as I want to become an avid tuner not keep buying tunes for my vehicles. I'll attach my data in the next post as I'm trying from my phone. Apologies.

Advanced Tuner
    Which truck cam do you have? Also anything else non stock to the vehicle? I've probably got a SD tune you would be able to copy the ve table from to get you started.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 04silverado6.0 View Post
    Which truck cam do you have? Also anything else non stock to the vehicle? I've probably got a SD tune you would be able to copy the ve table from to get you started.
    just the cam and flattop pistons. Otherwise it's basically stock.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry but also it's the TruckNorris cam

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by KLUMINATI View Post
    Sorry but also it's the TruckNorris cam
    As far as i understand there are like 4 or 5 TN cams out there. Cam specs are what we need, please.
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

Advanced Tuner
    This should get you a little closer start. Ve table came from a stage 3 btr truck cam but should be closer than what you had.
    Attached Files Attached Files