Tuner in Training

2013 mustang coyote single turbo grams tb 90mm stalling

2013 Mustang 5.0
    On3 turbo kit 80mm single
    1050 id injectors
    boss 302 intake
    grams 90mm tb
    stock engine

I have only tuned a few fords, but I got everything figured out except for it stalling when coming to a stop. I also noticed it has negative timing at idle. Im assuming the ETC settings need changed in the tune for the larger throttle body(still the stock settings now) or maybe the torque values are off(also still the stock values). I just assumed the torque values wouldn't need adjusted at idle area since the engine is still stock. Any input appreciated. log-v1.20 (1).hpl

Data polling in that log is choppy, try removing some SAE pids...but what I see is timing going negative hence it stalls.
    Might be multiple of things including torque model or timing tables ending on SD model.

Massive knock on a hit.

Tuner in Training
    Got the idling/stalling resolved by reducing the torque tables in the idle regions slightly and dialing in the predictive throttle angle and tb effective area. Its driving smooth and coming to an idle nicely now. Also took care of the knock of course.

Advanced Tuner
    Good to hear. That's also how I solved my idle issues in the past. It's still strange to me how torque controls spark at idle. Lol