Good evening guys,

I'm in the process of "V" swapping a 2010 CTS Wagon. Not only am I LSA Swapping it, I'm also manual transmission swapping the car too. I have already changed all of the wiring, installed the drivetrain into the car, and I was under the impression that I could just change the "Transmission" setting in the VCM Editor, but I'm running into some problems that I'm guessing are associated with the ECM still thinking that it's an auto... No reverse lights, Reverse Lockout is not releasing, PRNDL is lit up on the dash, and I can't seem to calibrate the Clutch Position sensor...

Just a little bit more information is the Engine, Wiring harness (Modified), and ECM are all from the same car (2012 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan). This car was modified and now has FlexFuel, Larger Injectors, and a smaller supercharger pully (Before my ownership). I also have access to an actual 2012 CTS-V Manual Wagon to get the manual tune file off of (or I can also use SPS if needed to reprogram it...)

I'm a bit of a newbie with HPTuners, and trying to get this car running and driving for Hot Rod Power Tour West in a few weeks...

I did some research on this forum, and it sounds like my issue is that just changing the setting in VCM Editor won't do what I need, and I need to get the tune file for the manual car... I can do that, but I'm worried that if I use SPS to program the ECM to the manual wagon (I assume using the manual V Vin...), will that wipe out the tuning done to my E67 for the FlexFuel, smaller pulley, and larger injectors?

Anyone care to help point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Steve