Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Kings View Post
    mine does 14.9 on tarmac with a dynomaster on phone so a good set of slicks and on a real track im sure i could break a 13.9 on the track easy, i just have a mild tune. the problem with g6's is there is to much torque so you just sit and spin untill second gear. i could only get a 16 on the street before i played with torque management.

same with my buddy's 98 regal too much torque he has to feather it through first (automatic) and he can hit 15.5 on street if he just punches it he can only get at 18.2

BUT anyway to OP did you ever get to tune your g6 if so let me know? i could show you a copy of my tune or what not
    So you're bragging about your tuning ability, and putting other tunes down, because of the times your phone applications told you you ran on the street?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CarsonTech View Post
    So you're bragging about your tuning ability, and putting other tunes down, because of the times your phone applications told you you ran on the street?
    its not bragging its saying the problem with the g6 that you have to tune around. also the adroid application for quarter mile is supposed to be almost dead accurate they even had it tested on powerblock.
    Home of the Impossible

Potential Tuner

Soon to be an owner of HP Tuner

I have a GTP 3.9 L Auto, I bought my car new with the hammerhead spoiler already on it, black. I currently have an custom cat-back exhaust with 3" pipes and resonator delete, I used the V8 Trans Am muffler from Magnaflow. I have the regular K&N Typhoon intake and slotted rotors.

Though my engine is large, it is limited in power and torque. I believe by tuning my car, I should be able to squeeze more restricted power back and have it running better than most 350z's stock. The car's engine has a lot of potential, downside was that there was not a big hype when the car was introduced to the public, so aftermarket parts were limited and based mainly on testing. There are no "kits" for this car, but there are universal options.

My main interest is figuring out a twin screw supercharger installation using an MP90 Magnusson and slapping it on the top of the engine and getting rid of the double 6 intake manifold.