Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still stalling on coastdown

Tuning Addict
    I made some minor changes based on the one you posted earlier. It should do better but it's possible it'll be like the rest above.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ns158sl View Post
    I looked, but i am using this one over CAN to make sure I dont have any voltage discrepancy.

For now, I put the prop and integral back to stock. It is like the PI controller for idle is way out of whack at idle. You can see it overshoots and never finds home. I already have the spark over/under pretty conservative. Now I feel like I am starting from scratch, lol.

Here is a screenshot of my idle instability. Ive watched countless videos and searched the forums. I guess I wish there was a more straightforward way to dissect the PI controller in action through the scanner, being this OS does not have Idle Airflow PIDs. It acts like Integral isnt active, or it is the other way and is in windup and amplifying the problem at hand. This is Stock Idle airflow tables.
    Getting the fueling straight is the first priority. After that things will fall in line and you likely will have little to no other work to do on the idle.

Having the wideband calibrated for a 14.7 AFR stoich and ECM revolving around 14.1 or whatever stoich is just going to bake in all sorts of problems. You got to get that fixed or set the stoich in the ECM to what the wideband is setup for.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Advanced Tuner
    Ill try setting up the wideband in hptuners manually rather than using the predetermined afr5002.5. As far as fueling changes, i am only using trims. I just left the WB in for WOT fueling.

Advanced Tuner
    Waiting on HPT ticket to see what is wrong with the CAN wb reading lambda. I have quick question on Injector pulse vs dyn air. It seems the DYNair is matching GMVE but the INJpw is matching MAF? Am I overlooking something or this is normal?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ns158sl; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:28 PM.