Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Banish books

Greg Banish books

Anyone one know if his books have injector data for deka ev6 80s?

I read they have data but can’t confirm this.

Advanced Tuner
    That would be the first dvd.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 04silverado6.0 View Post
    That would be the first dvd.

Yes, First DVD.
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

What’s the title of the dvd and if I want the digital copies from kindle would I not get that info digitally?

To my knowledge the DVD is not on Kindle - just checked and didn't see any DVD available. Summit Racing has it on their site - easy search for Greg Banish. As others have said, the info is not in his books but on Greg's first DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by OhTwo View Post
    To my knowledge the DVD is not on Kindle - just checked and didn't see any DVD available. Summit Racing has it on their site - easy search for Greg Banish. As others have said, the info is not in his books but on Greg's first DVD.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Is it called “ Advanced EFI Tuning By Greg Banish Of Calibrated Success EA”?

Advanced Tuner
    Calibrated success is the name of the dvd and book series. you can also get them on his website
    http://www.calibratedsuccess.com

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Phoenix View Post
    Is it called “ Advanced EFI Tuning By Greg Banish Of Calibrated Success EA”?
    Theres a beginners, advanced, Gen v, and for tuning.
    Last edited by horsepowerguru427; 11-09-2023 at 09:01 PM.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...l#post20528068
    He posted this on ls1tech just the other day. Note that he specifically says the Deka 80s are NOT consistent from one injector to the next.

Advanced Tuner
    Greg banish (EFIcalibrator) is still on this forum somewhere, although seldom seen now days. He also did all the injector data for FIC (connection). And yes, Iver heard this about the Deka 80s. Id only trust them if the data came from the same company that I buy them from, Since they should be collecting that data when theyre flow tested.

Quote Originally Posted by horsepowerguru427 View Post
    Greg banish (EFIcalibrator) is still on this forum somewhere, although seldom seen now days. He also did all the injector data for FIC (connection). And yes, Iver heard this about the Deka 80s. Id only trust them if the data came from the same company that I buy them from, Since they should be collecting that data when theyre flow tested.
    Seldom seen now days is why I linked to his recent post. 20 years on ls1tech and only his 293rd post on the site.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepowerguru427 View Post
    Since they should be collecting that data when theyre flow tested.
    I think most of the companies that "flow test" are just turning on the injectors on for a length of time and measuring a volume. They are not doing anything to collect the "other" data needed.

So his data want be valid for these is what your saying I will check with the company as I have the basic info. injectors flow 80 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR
    Static Flow Rate: 80lb/hr = 875 cc/min
    Dynamic Flow Rate : 18.6 mg/pulse 2.5ms PW, 20 ms Period
    Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
    Connector: USCAR or EV6
    Series: DEKA 4 ( DEKA IV )
    O-Ring Type: Viton
    Cross References:
    Siemens FI114991 or 109-991 ( 109991 )

I will check with the company for the flow rate.. I know at 58psi they should be 92lbs

Senior Tuner
    It's the "other" GM data that can be difficult to find on a lot injectors.

Senior Tuner
    Offset will change with fuel pressure. I gave you a link to the injector data repository. Is that data insufficient?

Here's a datasheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 11-10-2023 at 12:19 PM.

I missed this one the thread. Thank you. I have a vacuum reference reg. Wouldn?t my ifr and offset use zero copied through the table? I scaled them down to 62lbs and went through all the Cylinder AIR MASS, LB/HR / Gram/Sec , Torque Tables, etc by taking the .8 row over to .4 and interpoling. Just want to make sure Im understanding you on this offset changing as I have a return coming from the pump to my fpr and another hose coming to the fpr then going to the rails. I thought having a return back to for means vacuum 1-1 ratio?
    Last edited by 2000Phoenix; 11-10-2023 at 02:09 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Another case of no real information given and people having to assume/guess what is being discussed.