Thread: Looking for a OS

Tuner in Training

Looking for a OS

hello, im looking for a os for a pontiac solstice or saturn sky with a 2.4l and an auto. (a e67 with a t68 tcm) I have this combo in my wife's Miata, the ecm is out of a hhr and tcm from a caddy.. I have access to sds but im having issues finding a Vin for a car that i can use the os
    thank you

The year matters, pre-2010 GM was doing a lot of service number revisions on the ECMs from year to year so the VIN you choose will have to be compatible with your ECM. There are 2.4L/auto Saturn Sky files in the repository, one 2007 & one 2008.

2008-up is E37, so I assume you'd need a 2007 VIN for programming...

Tuner in Training
    is there anyone why can do this.. I'm told ( in my area dealers) that they cannot re program used ecm's... any one help with this

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    is there anyone why can do this.. I'm told ( in my area dealers) that they cannot re program used ecm's... any one help with this
    Hmm. That's weird. I have programmed many used GM ECM/PCM's. I know that a special application opens on doing some of the Aus manufactured vehicles for the US like the Camaro and the G8. I have had a lot of issues with programming Saturn BCM's though.

I do a few stand alone programming but I don't have the wiring harness to make one for the E67 or I would. I'd make you a deal. You get me the harness and I'll program it for free if it works. You pay shipping.
    I can not do VCI numbers so if it is not on GM's server I'm out of luck. All I need is the VIN and the PCM.