Thread: 2017 Camaro-V6 Tune Request

Potential Tuner

Post 2017 Camaro-V6 Tune Request

Team,

I have a 2017 Camaro-V6 with the RS package 50th anniversary, race exhaust and throttle body spacer from American muscle, and cold air intake installed.
    Currently looking for a Tune to make it faster and up the speed limiter. I have tires rated Y at the back and W at the front. However, I am currently stationed in Italy for the military so there is no Camaro dealerships here to help with my tires rating or Dyno Tune. Not sure if someone already have a tune for the V6 Camaro there are willing to share or someone willing to write me one. My MPVI3 is arriving this week.

Senior Tuner
    There's no reason to be going that fast. I question the integrity of anyone who would increase the speed limiter of your car for a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by xsoldier View Post
    Team,

I have a 2017 Camaro-V6 with the RS package 50th anniversary, race exhaust and throttle body spacer from American muscle, and cold air intake installed.
    Currently looking for a Tune to make it faster and up the speed limiter. I have tires rated Y at the back and W at the front. However, I am currently stationed in Italy for the military so there is no Camaro dealerships here to help with my tires rating or Dyno Tune. Not sure if someone already have a tune for the V6 Camaro there are willing to share or someone willing to write me one. My MPVI3 is arriving this week.
    Yes I can do it whenever you want,I can get you something more than that
    tuning and high performance
    my contacts is
    email [email protected]
    whatsapp +58 4149648393
    instagram quickxstep

hello soldier, I suppose you want to raise the speed limiter for various reasons, but look I can achieve something for you, I could put pops and bangs, rpm limiter like an ak47, more power more torque, best trans
    tuning and high performance
    my contacts is
    email [email protected]
    whatsapp +58 4149648393
    instagram quickxstep

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, Josue Galban. SiriusC1024 the autobahn here in Italy have different speed limits, I just want to keep up with the flow of traffic. I don't want to remove the speed limiter completely, just to rase it to the Y tires rating that I have and add horsepower to the car. below are some of the mods I did currently.

AF DYNAMIC COLD AIR INTAKE KIT for 16-2020 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS LS LT 3.6L 3.6 V6
    aFe 46-34010 Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer GM 3.6L V6 G8 Camaro CTS +++
    Hitachi performance Mass Air Flow Sensor for 2012-2018 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L V6 Intake fb
    MBRP Armor Lite Axle-Back Exhaust form American muscle