Thread: Tune GM Camaro LS3 power increase kit 19301990

Potential Tuner

Tune GM Camaro LS3 power increase kit 19301990

Hello

does anyone have the original Tune-file for this kit?
    It is an original "GM Performance Parts Kit" tunable from GM-Dealers.

Increasing rev-limiter, adjusting power enrichment + full throttle timing is not a big deal, but i?m very interested in the whole thing from factory. The virtual VE-table, the full advance table...
    I hope it exists at all and gm has developed it specifically.

Senior Tuner
    I’m on 5th Gen Camaro forum a lot and never heard of this. That must have been a pretty short term thing.

Senior Tuner
    I was not disputing that it existed, I had already checked and saw it was a real thing. I've been on Camaro5 since 2017, and don't remember it ever being discussed before. Of course the 6th gen was out by then. I was just saying that may be a rare file and hard to find.

Of course you have to remember that HPT may not read everything that got changed with the GM tune file.

I looked through some tunes I had downloaded and only found a GM LS3 crate engine tune. Redline was set to 6700rpms.
    2013 CTS-V Coupe M6 - 1 7/8" Headers, 3" x-pipe, stock mufflers, Airaid intake w/green filter, ID1050X injectors, DSXtuning flex fuel kit, DMS under hood tank, upgraded pump, 3/4" lines, griptec 2.4" pulley, solid isolator, 100mm idler, reinforced brick, MM mild catch can, AEM 30-0334 wbo2, 600whp/630wtq

Potential Tuner
    Yes, it spins up to 7100.
    I checked the HP-Tuners "Tune Repository".
    This tune is unfortunately not to be found.