Hello, I've had no luck trying to get the torque control to work as desired on a 2014 LV3 using a E92 controller installed in an off road buggy with a non-electronic controlled transmission. Yes, this is a V6 but I see very little discussion about this engine on the V6 forums so I'm posting here since it uses the E92. I'm looking to understand what changes or if the changes can be made using VCM editor with the available parameters, to make the engine work in a standalone mode for use on an engine dyno or in my case for use in an off road buggy with a non-computer controlled automatic transmission.

It runs, I can get it to go full throttle on the dyno (see log) but part throttle is non-linear and unpredictable . The throttle response if very poor as well. Attached is the stock file as well as the tuned file. I've included a pull from the chassis dyno. You can see that the various torque PID's jump at about 4000 rpm. Again, I can get it to go full throttle but the throttle response lags and part throttle is not smooth or linear. We have run it with and without the MAF with no noticeable improvements.

Certainly GM does this with their crate engine controllers I'm just not sure if it's a calibration change or if it requires a special firmware and if either can be implemented with VCM Editor.

For anyone who actually knows the solution to this issue but would prefer not to give it away for free please PM me as I would be happy to pay to understand what's going on and/or a fix.

Any help is appreciated.

12663390 Buggy Stock File.hpt12663390 Buggy UL220924 mod9 35trqtables3 pedaldemandrpm grratiospdlmt.hptdesert log 10092022 (says not running well).hplwot (787 100 percent).hplwot (785 75 percent pedalv3 virttq3).hpl