Thread: Logged data on AiM Solo2 DL doesn't display (AiM Sensors) in RaceRender

Potential Tuner

Logged data on AiM Solo2 DL doesn't display (AiM Sensors) in RaceRender

My setup:
    AiM Solo 2 DL with AiM ACC with 4 channels with 3 AiM sensors.
    Channel 1: AiM Sensor for Water Temp
    Channel 2: AiM Sensor for Oil Temp
    Channel 3: AiM Sensor for Oil Pressure

My AiM Solo 2 DL displays the readings on the unit itself. The logged data is also available using the AiM software. However, when I try to display these through RaceRender, only a static number displays. The AiM sensors are correctly mapped to the right channel within RaceRender. I wanted to compare the stock readings from the AiM BMW_mini ECU set vs the AiM sensor readings.

Is there something additional I need to do? The readings from the AiM BMW_mini ECU set display correctly. I just can't get the AiM sensor readings to display. Both the ECU and AiM sensors are using the same RaceRender object, but with different mapped channels.

Advanced Tuner
    Can you post a link to your data in Google Drive or Dropbox or similar? We might be able to find an issue if we can look at the actual data.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboBob View Post
    Can you post a link to your data in Google Drive or Dropbox or similar? We might be able to find an issue if we can look at the actual data.
    Thanks! I will try to make it available by the weekend.

Potential Tuner
    Before I uploaded it, I took a look at the CSV and the values for my AiM sensors are all the same, so something went wrong with the export... so I'm going to try and do another export. Thanks for pointing in the right direction!