Thread: On3 Single turbo 18 mustang gt

Tuner in Training

On3 Single turbo 18 mustang gt

Hello all,

Recently had a tuner go unresponsive on me.

Was just curious to see what you all though of this tune file.

We were at the spot of just drivability. Car is drivable and can accept little boost okish. If i ease the car through the rpm range then i will run great getting into power. But if i just get on it then it will climb and make boost and then start to break up(i believe the fuel is getting really rich). car is on 6 pounds springs and running on gate only.

I just rescaled the MAF and need to data log it after the weather clears. so should have a nice log tomorrow.

But i can post a log that was done with MAF Scaling that was thought to be correct.(attached)

I appreciate any insight as it looks like i will be finishing this tune file by myself.

CAR: 2018 Mustang gt. Mt82
    Mods: On3 Single turbo(76mm) Running two O2. Car is on 93. was on e85(will be put back on once car is in good shape.) Fic 1000 Injectors,
    As of right now stock fuel system.
    Has MMR oil pump gear
    and the rest is stock basically.scan from MAF Before current.hplCurrent Tune as of 101623.hpt

id recommend grabbing a Whipple or roush cal, compare to this and start walking through why the changes exist in each category before going forward. at the very least extend the tq tables and rescale the timing maps for boost. did you put timing back to stock or your tuner? seems bdrline being made for 87 is a blessing right now..

whats with the oil pressure only hitting 40psi by 6k rpm? were the clearances measured on the gears before install?

Hit me up I dont go "unresponsive"...

We did like 50 turbo gen 3 and all of them running fine.

E85 on stock fuel system is no no...max 7 psi on 93

Tuner in Training
    Veeefour, i sent you an email.

Tuner in Training
    Grim,

For the oli pressure. i dont know why it dipped down at 6k rpm.

I looked at some older scans and once it gets warm the oil pressure at 3k rpm was at 40-50 psi

When cold its at 60 -70 psi.

The car does have a oil filter relocation kit and the oil hasn't been changed since putting the car back together.

From looking at the other scans it looks like they are all the same interms on how the oil pressure reacts.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the files.

i saw na tunes better than this. it is better to search and ask about the good tuning guy or company before losing your money here and there
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Just a bit of an update. i like to give credit where credit is due, so with that being said,

Veeefour did an outstanding job with the car and was very patient as i learned more as the tuning session went on.

If you need a good remote tuner, he is my go to.

Advanced Tuner
    Good to hear hopefully it's running awesome now

Quote Originally Posted by jag230 View Post
    Just a bit of an update. i like to give credit where credit is due, so with that being said,

Veeefour did an outstanding job with the car and was very patient as i learned more as the tuning session went on.

If you need a good remote tuner, he is my go to.
    My pleasure