Thread: credits

Potential Tuner

credits

im new have had my mpvi3 for a few months .I have deleted my dod and vvt .Have read vechicle and trying to write it but it shows dont have liscences for this vechicle.But i have already did the deleted the vvt and dod .i have rebuilt the motor myself it runs but said the cam activator is an erreor,but i have replaced with new gm cam sensor and replaced the pigtail. So i found need to put none on the cam in settings.So rewrote tune and was going to install new tune but it tells me i dont have license .But i have to credits >but i had to put in new fuse box and put new postive cable wire and negative cables.because my ostive had a worn spot which caused issues.So ichecked my credits and says ihave 1 credit for a 2011 Yukon and 1 for 2011 suburban.The fuse box came out of a 2011YukonI know its lot of info but wanted to explain .What do i need to do ?And still get the cam error .the cam is a dod cam 1 bolt.
    michaek78

Advanced Tuner
    If you haven't replaced the ecm I would recommend resyncing the interface. The 1 credit you are looking at is an upgrade credit towards a unlimited year/make/model license.