Thread: gm e38 injector data

Potential Tuner

gm e38 injector data

new to tuning..don't seam to have trouble with the gen 3 injector data but the gen4 has me banging my head on the wall...changed the os from general to the 2bar speed density..now I don't have a vve table in my edit....4.8 ,no maf,ss2 cam 1000cc injectors, 102 throttle body,boost reference return fuels system, 78/79 turbo...just trying to get my base map done so it can be tuned was told to use the 2bar os could really use some help these learning disability are screwing with me now!

Potential Tuner
    not sure how to unload my file here

Injector data should come with your injectors so just copy and paste it over? Not sure how that becomes more difficult with Gen 4.

As far as the 2 bar OS goes, it's supposed to remove the VVE and give you a regular VE table to work with. You will have to create a new VE table though because the values in the new table will be 0.

To upload a file, click "Go Advanced" then look for "Manage Attachments"

Potential Tuner
    yes I have injector data..i have my map someone did for me 2 BAR OS and was told all it need wad injector data put in ....flow rate vs pressure mine is 63.5 across the Graf..do I leave this as is for boost reference return fuel regulator? that is my assumption..short plus correction...is that short pulse adder??..when I open it I see pluse width adder..my data has ms & pulse width in one column the other says ms & adder not sure on this one....off set vs volts..I have 4 set of injector data herels1 ls2 ls7 and ls3..this is the one I am have the most trouble with?....off set vs volts vs map...opens up to manifold absolute pressure this isn't look right..what looks right is offset vs press vs IGNV?.?.I believe I might also have a problem will vatts not disabling...won't start on the stock map that was in my ecu from loj well it would then die like vats was still enabled...so registered my file with hp and figured it need to be tuned..tried making a few car did the same thing..had two people ask for my map and sent it back and said try this..same thing... Try putting the map in multiple times finally, put the original map back in and the cars started and ran.. Decided to switch over to the one that someone had done for me to tune and the car went Back till what it was doing before starting running seconds..like vats engaged..smh.. No Matter what map I put it now it just does the same thing It will stay running on starter fluid... Now I can understand it doing that on one of the maps that don't have the injector da to put in, but the stock map does.. This is why I'm getting so confused. I don't know if there's a problem with map or vats messing with me I have read on this about some e38 problems with the vats.. Sorry for rambling on. I'm just trying to get it all in there..

Potential Tuner
    my e38 file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I jector data
    Attached Files Attached Files