Thread: Logging and Charting two AEM 30-4110 Wideband AFR's

Tuner

Logging and Charting two AEM 30-4110 Wideband AFR's

I need some help with regards to charting two AEM 30-4110 Widebands.

I have one of them installed in the collector of the left header (MPVI2.1 - red wire) and the other installed in the collector of the right header (MPVI2.2 blue wire).

I am able to log both sensors as can be seen in the Channels. The left bank (MPVI2.1) reads 14.05 and the right bank (MPVI2.2) reads 15.30 but when you look at the Charts Vs Time Bank 1 and Bank 2 report the Bank 1 data.

When setting up the Series for A/F R B1, I selected "MVPI2 PL A/D Input 1 (Red) and then performed the transform selecting AEM 30-4110

When setting up the Series for A/F R B2, I selected "MVPI2 PL A/D Input 2 (Blue) and then performed the transform selecting AEM 30-4110

When you look at the information in the Chart section for B2 it appears that the transform is using data from Input 1 (Red) rather than Input 2 (Blue).

Any ideas why when applying the Transform for B2 it defaults to using the voltages reported for B1 instead of B2?

Any ides how to remedy this?

thanks-

Screenshot 2023-09-11.jpg

Senior Tuner
    when u add the second WB and use the same AEM just go to transform and use it but just put a 2 or something in the name, that way its the exact same but with a different name so when it looks for it there is a difference encase something odd is going on, see if that helps

Tuner
    To follow up, I spoke with one of the HPTuner reps at Moparty in September. What I was trying to do can't be don't because the software is set up such that you can only chart one at a time.

Senior Tuner
    surely as they are two different inputs u can have each one working, just make each using the custom transform with same maths and call them something alse ? if u can log them as a different voltage in each channel then u should be able to just apply a transform to them