Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Import Injector Data

Senior Tuner
    V2.0 is an attempt to idiot proof the file after someone played extremely dumb about it. The guy was one of the types who thinks if they act helpless enough about doing a task then someone else will do it for him. V2.0 and V1.1 have the same data. V1.1 was already pretty obvious with the two offsets, but V2.0 took it up a notch. It just says where the tables are located, differentiates between referenced and non-referenced regulator for IFR, and has pretty colors.

Unfortunately, V2.0 still doesn't have adjustments to Transient>Min Fuel Milligrams.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    V2.0 is an attempt to idiot proof the file after someone played extremely dumb about it. The guy was one of the types who thinks if they act helpless enough about doing a task then someone else will do it for him. V2.0 and V1.1 have the same data. V1.1 was already pretty obvious with the two offsets, but V2.0 took it up a notch. It just says where the tables are located, differentiates between referenced and non-referenced regulator for IFR, and has pretty colors.

Unfortunately, V2.0 still doesn't have adjustments to Transient>Min Fuel Milligrams.
    Thanks!! I am now going to do research on exactly what Transient>Min Fuel Milligrams is and what importance it will play in my injector data..... Seems that one question answered brings up 10 unanswered!!
    2000 Sierra

Senior Tuner
    If you want the quick answer take Min PW divided by 31.12.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    If you want the quick answer take Min PW divided by 31.12.
    Thanks!! I really want to know what stuff is and why I am changing it. I've realized this is not a quick learning process that I'll nail in a weekend. I've actually decided to take a step back, slow down and learn what I'm doing first.... I've got a project in the works and my initial plan was just to build it, and tune it asap. I'm now slowing down that process. I want to know what I'm doing mainly so it's a repeatable process for me. Not just buying a tune and guess work.
    2000 Sierra

Senior Tuner
    Don't be afraid to ask if you'd like help with the data or anything. The example I used was someone who looked at the V1.1 file and asked a question when the answer was already there. It was about unit labels I think. You're taking the right approach, so good luck to you.

Senior Tuner
    Hahaha what's funny is I spent like 20 min trying to find the thread, but this was the one all along lol. Look back at Post #5 and #14.

Tuner in Training
    squirrel we owe ya man.... ya ever in knoxville i;ll buy ya a beer or 4