Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Import Injector Data

Tuner in Training

Import Injector Data

Hello all. I just ordered new injectors for my 89 S10 that has a 2006 6.0. The engine is stock other than a stage 2 cam and springs. According to data logs it seems I'm running out of injector flow. Truck idles, cruises great, but when I stomp the pedal it acts like it's starving for fuel. Factory injectors are 25 lb. I ordered 50lb injectors from Glenns Auto Performance that were highly recommended. How do I go about importing the data from the new injectors to my current tune? Forgive me, I'm very new to tuning. Thanks

Do you know the part number on the injectors? (the vendor, who did nothing but mark them up by 200% (edit: sorry, more like 300%) and then resell them, isn't all that relevant for finding which data they use)
    Last edited by blindsquirrel; 09-04-2023 at 07:58 AM.

Tuner in Training
    12613412 is the part#

GM Gen4 Injectors v1.1.xls

Pick the tab at the bottom for your injectors. The tables have the same titles as the tables in your file at Engine > Fuel > General > Injector Control. There are two versions of the two tables that differ between regulator types, make sure you know what yours is and then use the version that matches.

(same data, but with colors - highlight then copy only the cells in green: GM Gen4 Injectors v1.2.xls)

Tuner in Training
    Thanks fellas. I'll give it a shot when they arrive.

Not to be technical here but there is a big difference between it acting like it running out of fuel and it actually running out of fuel.

There is no guess work in this. Hopefully you are using a wideband oxygen sensor to tune the MAF and VE tables so that fueling is correct.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Glad I went to the trouble of making that .xls with all the converted data... every time I post it it never seems to get downloaded. Am I doing a bad job of describing what's in it?

In case that's it, it is a spreadsheet with data for the common Gen 4 GM injectors - 19421333, 12587269, 12594512, 12613411, 12576341,12609749, 12613412, & 12598646 - converted into Gen 3 format. Tables Injector Flow Rate, Min PW, Offset vs Volts vs VAC, & Short Pulse Adder. Includes tables in returnless and referenced return-style formats. Copy and paste.

Tuner in Training
    The person who did my remote tune, saw on the table he set up that the injector fuel flow was maxed out. The tune is in Speed Density.

Oh no!!! $420 https://www.glennsautoperformance.co...fuel-injectors
    Ebay new $60 including shipping

I only needed to download your data twice. Once with you original data that worked perfect. Next was your revised data that worked perfecterr....
    Have done no less than a dozen of these now without a hitch. Still have another three sets on standby in the toolbox in case he sells out.

$52/ea is $10 more than what you'd pay over the counter at the GM dealership. Jesus.

edit: And a few months ago the dealer price was as low as $35/ea.

Tuner in Training
    I absolutey didn't pay $420. I paid $139.99

Tuner in Training
    Your spreadsheet shows flowrate vs pressure. In my file in HP Tuners it's listed as flowrate vs kpa. Is this the correct measurement to paste your info to?

Senior Tuner
    He's gonna need burped after all this spoon feeding.

here you go little guy.png

Tuner in Training
    Simply didn't see it SiriusC1024. No need for the bullshit comments.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you blindsquirrel for the hard work in creating this spreadsheet! I was lucky to snag some 12594512 flex injectors when I was taking the intake manifold from an LC9 at the junkyard and this will make it so easy for me to import the data into my P59. You are the MAN! I need to buy you a beer or 20.

Quote Originally Posted by timbro.slice View Post
    Thank you blindsquirrel for the hard work in creating this spreadsheet! I was lucky to snag some 12594512 flex injectors when I was taking the intake manifold from an LC9 at the junkyard and this will make it so easy for me to import the data into my P59. You are the MAN! I need to buy you a beer or 20.
    His injector data and the link to the ebay guy has saved me thousands of $$$ over the last year or so.

Tuner in Training
    I am very new to using HP and have started to build a tune for my new engine set up. I was able to download the injector data and move it over to my tune without a problem. Thank you for having that info available to us, it made that part of the tune very easy!!
    2000 Sierra

Tuner in Training
    But, I gotta ask cause I don't know. What is the difference between the new version and the old version of your data? Cause I moved over the data from the old version I beleive from the thread about "injector repository".
    2000 Sierra