Thread: Circle track gen 4 questions.

Tuner in Training

Circle track gen 4 questions.

Reading until my eyes bleed, I still have a few questions regarding the set up.
    The donor is a 2010 Silverado E38 ly5 with a Sloppy Stage 2. I find conflicting info on these questions.
    Is the tab to get around the 4000rpm limit without a reading from the transmission?
    Or will I need to flash a manual trans from a Camaro to make this work?
    Do I need the brake pedal wire?
    Can I just wire the start solenoid to a button and bypass the ECM for cranking?
    Is there an easy way to set up fueling after removing the FSCM? Again, maybe a Camaro flash here would be what would be the best way to start.
    I have searched and read, but I get conflicting information.
    Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by o2l8; 08-28-2023 at 08:14 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Okay, an update and I will include the log file and tune file.
    LY5 VVT delete, DOD delete.
    Had it running MAF with the stock truck ECM but wanted to use the CAMARO pedal and the input for the AC volts to log the AFR, that will not work on the truck ECM.
    So we are trying the 2012 CAMARO ECM. It will fire and die. The only thing I can find different is the MAP sensor. truck sensor is a 12644228 with truck settings 128.20 kpa and a -.30 offset
    the Camaro part number is a 55573248 with a settings 128.13 and an offset of .-031

Again many thanks for any help.

Senior Tuner
    Just to be clear, the 55573248 offset is -0.31.

Tuner in Training
    Yes that's what I have for the offset. I double checked the original. (At least original as I found the the ECM in the bottom of a box with 2 interior harnesses.)
    Thanks again for looking!!