Thread: 2020 D1x Procharged Car Pulling Spark After Shift

2020 D1x Procharged Car Pulling Spark After Shift

We just finished up a car with D1X Procharger, 12 psi, Fore Triple Pump and other misc additions. Car runs, drives, dynos, cold starts and everything great.

The issue I'm having is during a WOT pull, it will make the shift, not slip or anything (in any drive mode) then after shift is complete TR Command Spark Retard and TR Command Final are pulling timing down, then slowly letting the timing come back. It won't happen all the time, but pretty regularly. I have attached current tune and a log showing the issue. I have changed all kinds of funky stuff to fix it without any success so if the tune looks funny in some areas that's why. still pulling timing after shift randomly.hplstill pulling timing after shift randomly.hpt

Torque control runs the spark, it means tune is way off. This needs a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Torque control runs the spark, it means tune is way off. This needs a lot of work.
    I understand that much. Could you supply some guidance or base file help? I'm not above paying for learning.

Advanced Tuner
    My guess based on a poor log is that the brake torque is much greater than the torque demand, so it's trying to pull the torque down to driver demand by reducing timing. Increase torque demand.