Thread: trying to buy old mpv1

Tuner

trying to buy old mpv1

Hi guys, im thinking of buying a old mpvi1. But the guy doesnt know the email its registered to and has no way of unregistering it so that i can register it in my name and use and buy credits for it. is it possible for me to get it registered in my name if he never unregisters it? need some help here.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket where you've reported the issue? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    i did send the s/n of the devise in. Within 15mins of when it was asked for. And it's not my fault your company doesnt offer customer support, as i said in my thread that you closed, i did get a response. BUT i didnt get an answer to my question. this is very typical of the responses we get from the support tickets. Im not the only one that feels this way. But im trying to be honest about it and let you know, instead of using that information you always get hurt feelings. Im not complaining that someone is helping me, im trying to get the answer to the question i originally asked and was ignored. After i submitted the s/n that you said i didnt submit this morning, ive still heard nothing back yet. any chance you can check on that please?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneandoneauto View Post
    i did send the s/n of the devise in. Within 15mins of when it was asked for. And it's not my fault your company doesnt offer customer support, as i said in my thread that you closed, i did get a response. BUT i didnt get an answer to my question. this is very typical of the responses we get from the support tickets. Im not the only one that feels this way. But im trying to be honest about it and let you know, instead of using that information you always get hurt feelings. Im not complaining that someone is helping me, im trying to get the answer to the question i originally asked and was ignored. After i submitted the s/n that you said i didnt submit this morning, ive still heard nothing back yet. any chance you can check on that please?
    Awesome, I'll take a look tomorrow. Unfortunately we did get around 400 tickets over the weekend so we are still playing a bit of catchup. Thank you for your understanding. Have a great day!
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"