Thread: 14' gmc sierra 6.2l new here!

Potential Tuner

14' gmc sierra 6.2l new here!

Hey i am trying to find out if there are any pre made tunes for my truck or looking for help with it...
    I am trying to removing the speed limiter properly (i think ive figured this out by reading another forum) but we will see.
    Also looking to adjust/remove rev. Limiter properly for park & neutral..
    I will also be deleting afm/dod which is the only thing i know how to do so far without help.

As for if there are any pre made tunes or someone can help with tuning for like a basic tune to get a little more out the truck i know they have alot more potential than what they set from the factory, that would be great!

The only "modifications" i have done to the truck performance wise are k&n c.a.i & mbrp cat back exhaust & theyve made a good differnce most sound wise lol. But i enjoy the difference so far.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!!

My main focus off the rip is the speed limiter & rev limiter

tia!

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 14'SIERRA View Post
    Hey i am trying to find out if there are any pre made tunes for my truck or looking for help with it...
    I am trying to removing the speed limiter properly (i think ive figured this out by reading another forum) but we will see.
    Also looking to adjust/remove rev. Limiter properly for park & neutral..
    I will also be deleting afm/dod which is the only thing i know how to do so far without help.

As for if there are any pre made tunes or someone can help with tuning for like a basic tune to get a little more out the truck i know they have alot more potential than what they set from the factory, that would be great!

The only "modifications" i have done to the truck performance wise are k&n c.a.i & mbrp cat back exhaust & theyve made a good differnce most sound wise lol. But i enjoy the difference so far.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!!

My main focus off the rip is the speed limiter & rev limiter

tia!
    I'll be glad to help with those changes.

Just increase the speed limiter (the Limit by Fuel limiter) to a reasonable number, then chance the source from GMLAN to Calibration. The stock number is 135 mph on that field.

Concerning the rev limiter, just increase the Extreme cutoff and the in-gear cutoff limiters to a reasonable number. The stock Camaro tune limits the engine to 6600 rpm on the LT1 models.