Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bolt on gen 1 coyote doing noise Backfire while deceleration

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Your MAF curve is skuffed. Try using the graph. Your Borderline values are higher than your MBT values in some spark tables... Which doesnt make any sense to me.
    Attachment 138971
    Attachment 138972

Maf Curve has been updated with the data that comes from the Datalog in some areas it was 7-8 off so I copied all the numbers and apply it to the Maf table with multi by 1/2

About the borderline and MPT I’ll check that but I don’t see any knock activity in any of the datalogs

Advanced Tuner
    It looks like someone adjusted spark not understanding how borderline and MBT tables work together... Look at a stock file, none of the values in a borderline cell will be higher than that of the same mbt cell. Just by judging off the spark tables who knows what else in the tune could be off but im not exactly sure how the car would react by having these strange spark values.

i have took the injector data ( LU47 4 BAR ) from Roush S550 Stock OS as the Pic attached

also i have Re Scale the MAF curve again

the STFT bank 1 is starting to play around like a pig and it throw CEL P2626

is it Faulty O2 sensor or there's something else i missed up on the tune ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

LU47 data from Roush is altered. Nothing wrong with FR data

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    LU47 data from Roush is altered. Nothing wrong with FR data
    FR data is for 39.15 PSI and Coyote’s are 4 bar 58 psi that’s why I didn’t use FR data that’s comes from factory

Is there any Data source rather than Raush Tune ?

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo tuner View Post
    FR data is for 39.15 PSI and Coyote’s are 4 bar 58 psi that’s why I didn’t use FR data that’s comes from factory

Is there any Data source rather than Raush Tune ?
    But you should as there are multipliers...FRP data works perfect

Roush data is good but there are changes in fuel system which they took into coniderstion when they did the tune.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    But you should as there are multipliers...FRP data works perfect

Roush data is good but there are changes in fuel system which they took into coniderstion when they did the tune.
    Already tried FR data same as on the their PDF file , the car seems like she doesn?t like it and STFT throw upside down all over the place

So if you have the Data on a tune it?s okay i can pay for it if this will fix my issue and get me out of headache

Senior Tuner
    I see in the logs you are getting DFCO when letting off at lower RPM <2000, but not from high RPM like ~4500. You are meeting all the criteria for DFCO, but may not be meeting the negative engine brake torque, as that is the only difference is see when it works and when it does not.
    You have your RPM axis modified slightly on your tables, but your driver demand is actually comanding higher torque than stock durring decel. I suggest modifing this a bit to ensure it targets a lower engine torque on decel.

My suggested change

Suggested moification to DD.png

Your DD compared to stock

DD compare to stock.png

What I am seeing

DFCO and Pops and bangs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo tuner View Post
    Already tried FR data same as on the their PDF file , the car seems like she doesn?t like it and STFT throw upside down all over the place

So if you have the Data on a tune it?s okay i can pay for it if this will fix my issue and get me out of headache

We used this injector like 200 times. Its a great injector.

Email me directly if you want me to take care of it. Contact details in signature.

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    I see in the logs you are getting DFCO when letting off at lower RPM <2000, but not from high RPM like ~4500. You are meeting all the criteria for DFCO, but may not be meeting the negative engine brake torque, as that is the only difference is see when it works and when it does not.
    You have your RPM axis modified slightly on your tables, but your driver demand is actually comanding higher torque than stock durring decel. I suggest modifing this a bit to ensure it targets a lower engine torque on decel.

My suggested change

Suggested moification to DD.png

Your DD compared to stock

DD compare to stock.png

What I am seeing

DFCO and Pops and bangs.jpg
    the reason that i scale the DD table that i was getting IPC wheel torque Errors and after this re scaling i get rid of it

but definitely i'll try what do you suggest and hopes that solve the problem

also attached a Full WOT pull and Part to 5k pull
    Attached Files Attached Files