Thread: Idle coast surge

Idle coast surge

I get a surge while coasting to a stop until i hit 0 mph. Should i Use the cracker table to add air or am i missing something. Im still working on the VE and have some fat areas low kpa but idle area is pretty close under 3% in the areas it has the issue. Once idle routines kick in its fine.

23-07-20 13-18-12.hpl

suberado 3bar sd80 FF 17.hpt

Wrong injector data - flow rate table is flat, offset table is sloped. If you have a referenced fuel system both should be flat, if it's returnless/non-referenced both should be sloped.

Once the injector data is correct, see if your VE table doesn't improve over the somebody-beat-it-with-a-hammer version it's at now.

Hahaha ok... so use the 0 column across the table then? I didn't even think about the vac variable when copy and pasting the data in... I received 2 different sets of data for these injectors. 1 through email and 1 on a flash drive with the injectors both of which were different

Yes, 0 kPa column... if it's a referenced regulator. If it's returnless use all of both tables in the supplied sheet.