Thread: Gen 1 Coyote Stuck In OL & WB's off

Potential Tuner

Gen 1 Coyote Stuck In OL & WB's off

Hello everyone, I am tuning a 2014 GT with all mods correctly inputted in the tune. I won't share my tune file but I will provide logs. I had the tune checked by a reputable tuner and he also said that everything is in place within the tune and he has never seen this issue. Does anyone have any ideas as to what would cause the car to be stuck in OL and widebands to only be active for a minute or two at a time? We have tried replacing fuses 45-49, reflashing multiple times, new WB's etc. Could this be a bad pcm? The car has been wrecked before and the foglights do not work along with some other minor stuff but I am betting something electrical is causing issues. Anyone have any input?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    with no tune to reference and based on your assumption that it's not a tune issue, you would have to check the basic electrical requirements; reference voltages, power and grounds, etc in order to determine if you have a wiring issue or a hardware (pcm) issue.
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

To many previous vehicles to list