Thread: Anyone used Glowshift gauge cluster?

Anyone used Glowshift gauge cluster?

Just wondering if anyone has used glowshift gauges. They look really nice and are priced good but i have no idea about their quality.

Senior Tuner
    Ive used them. Had to replace the sending unit on a fuel pressure gauge after about 3 years and very few miles. Several others that have been in service about 2 years with no problems.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Ive used them. Had to replace the sending unit on a fuel pressure gauge after about 3 years and very few miles. Several others that have been in service about 2 years with no problems.
    I've never used a glowshift but I will say the reading on my autometer fuel pressure gauge has acted wonky at times(2 years old). With that said I would assume they are fine but I'll stick with autometer until it really lets me down lol.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training DobermanRacing's Avatar
    I've used their regular gauges for fuel pressure, boost, and egt on my diesel truck and they've held up great. I would use them again if I didn't go with an idash.

I went ahead and put a set in an 85 c10. They look really good. Haven’t had them on the truck very long but satisfied so far.