Thread: newbie in tuning 5.3 camed headers, rest stock

Potential Tuner

newbie in tuning 5.3 camed headers, rest stock

hi guys

anyone can help and check my tunes ?

2400 to 3000 the car have lot of retard... payed lot of money for tune and it it not what I want..

here are the files

Petr
    Attached Files Attached Files

I def. do see some knock in your tune, Looks like small changes to ve table and Maf table. No changes to Low Spark table,

i see alot of idle adjustments and alot of high spark changes but thats about it on engine side.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tana99ss View Post
    I def. do see some knock in your tune, Looks like small changes to ve table and Maf table. No changes to Low Spark table,

i see alot of idle adjustments and alot of high spark changes but thats about it on engine side.
    yes I did, but the knoc killing me orround 2000 RPM.... what to do

?

Kinda looks like you payed money for nothing.

The VE is basically all stock, they just add fuel everywhere by like 10%. So they didn't even tune that correctly.

Some timing should be removed from the tune. The high octane table is raised but they left the spark adder table there, so it can add even more timing.

Power enrichment is still basically stock, it's has long delays that make it take up to 90% throttle to enable.

You still have stock injectors on a cammed 5.3, good bet it's going to need more injector. Also make sure you are running around 58psi of fuel pressure all the time even under load. And make sure nothing is rubbing on anything that could cause the knock sensors to pick it up.

I can't view the log to see anything else right now.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Kinda looks like you payed money for nothing.

The VE is basically all stock, they just add fuel everywhere by like 10%. So they didn't even tune that correctly.

Some timing should be removed from the tune. The high octane table is raised but they left the spark adder table there, so it can add even more timing.

Power enrichment is still basically stock, it's has long delays that make it take up to 90% throttle to enable.

You still have stock injectors on a cammed 5.3, good bet it's going to need more injector. Also make sure you are running around 58psi of fuel pressure all the time even under load. And make sure nothing is rubbing on anything that could cause the knock sensors to pick it up.

I can't view the log to see anything else right now.
    Thank you very much

Im trying to have everything neat.. have stock injectors an comp cam double spring, standard rockers.
    will try tmrw and let you know

Petr

a lot of KR. looks like you just gave away your $$ for nothing.
    @bms_tuned
    GM EFI Tuning