Thread: Roush Stage 2 tune question

Tuner in Training

Roush Stage 2 tune question

I have a 2016 Mustang GT, the only applicable current mods are H pipe delete, and flow master mufflers. I am close to finishing my Roush stage 2 s/c install. I bought the kit 2nd hand, so I don't have documentation to sent to Roush. I have a couple questions ... is there a place to get a "base" tune, in order for me to start the car, top off fluids, and get it to a tuner for a custom tune? Or are there tunes available for this car other places, based on the car and the s/c kit installed? This is such a common vehicle, I'd think there would be tunes out there somewhere. Out side of the standard Roush 422001 kit, what I have that might differ from a standard tune for the application is, 1050x injectors and a high pressure pump with return style fuel rail.

Senior Tuner
    All you'd have to worry about is putting in the injector data. While driving keep the loads low. It'll make the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by razzer View Post
    I have a 2016 Mustang GT, the only applicable current mods are H pipe delete, and flow master mufflers. I am close to finishing my Roush stage 2 s/c install. I bought the kit 2nd hand, so I don't have documentation to sent to Roush. I have a couple questions ... is there a place to get a "base" tune, in order for me to start the car, top off fluids, and get it to a tuner for a custom tune? Or are there tunes available for this car other places, based on the car and the s/c kit installed? This is such a common vehicle, I'd think there would be tunes out there somewhere. Out side of the standard Roush 422001 kit, what I have that might differ from a standard tune for the application is, 1050x injectors and a high pressure pump with return style fuel rail.
    I can help you out with getting an ulocked base to start with.

Tuner in Training
    That would be great!! I got everything done over the weekend, short of choosing what fuse to use to activate the IC pump and fans (only because I couldn't find my owners manual). I had a friend be a second set of eyes when I first powered the ignition, to watch for fuel leaks. All looks good, I just need to know what to do to "safely" run the car. I want to verify and top off fluids, and such, the usual after repair checks. I know the tuner wants to charge me extra for a base tune (which I know he has), and to top and check fluids, if I can t so that myself.

Tuner in Training
    Or if anyone can tell me how to modify the factory tune, to get it to run safely to transport it?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    upload your current factory file
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Happy to help out. We can get you setup with remote tuning. If we can help out give us a call.

410-620-3020
    [email protected]