I'm using MPVI 2 and VCM Scanner to reverse engineer some signals I need to read from my truck into my Arduino for calculations/communication with other hardware. One of the signals I want is fuel flow rate which I think is a Standard PID but I don't get anything when I try to read PID 94 via the OBD-II port with Arduino (there's also PID 157 and 162 which I haven't tried and will). I have gotten other signals of lower PID numbers like Engine RPM (12).

The HP Tuners software is able to get this information though so I'm trying to figure out how it does it. What is the PID that the MPVI 2 is requesting to calculate fuel flow rate? I've identified 2 that only report values when HP Tuners is polling for fuel flow rate in VCM scanner. Video attached. The bytes of each PID seem to be the same or similar. Looks like one lags the other so I'm assuming they're redundant or they each contain part of the info needed to calculate fuel flow rate.

The ID's are 6A0 and 6A1 which you can see the values of in the attached images. It's all 00's when VCM Scanner is not polling. But it is populated when I begin polling for fuel flow rate.

VCMScanner_fuelflowrateonly_polling.png
VCMScanner_fuelflowrateonly_notpolling.png