Thread: 2010 pcm with 06-08 4l65 no pressure controll

2010 pcm with 06-08 4l65 no pressure controll

I'm working on a swap into a c3 vette my pcm is 2010 camaro ss with a t42 tcm and a 06-08 4l65 15 pin harness. It's throwing a code for pressure control solenoid A as well as TCC pressure control and clutch control. light throttle the car shifts 1-4 fine. when i get on it about 60% tps it doesn't shift. The pcm commands the shifts and it feels like it does shift it just slips bad. The trans is a fresh rebuild with only about 5 miles on it. Even pulled the pan and replaced the solenoids it was throwing codes for as well as the internal harness because it was leaking. I have traced each wire from the pcm plug back to the tcm and all are good and where they should be. I've attached the last log and the file I'm working with. About half way through the log is where I got on it to do a light pull and you can see the gear change commanded and rpm keeps going up until I lift and it shifts.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2001 V6 M5 firebird: drop in K&N, 12bolt with posi and 4.30s, magnaflow muffler, gutted cat.
    9.5 at 73 in the 1/8th on street tires

Senior Tuner
    Have you verified the fluid level?

If it's got those codes something is wrong somewhere. You might can try a new T42 but I would think it is a wiring/solenoid issue.

It wouldn't be a tuning issue.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

I've checked the wiring between the trans and the tcm everything is good there I do have another tcm I can plug in and see what that does.
    2001 V6 M5 firebird: drop in K&N, 12bolt with posi and 4.30s, magnaflow muffler, gutted cat.

We changed the 2 tcc solenoids last night and still have the same codes. I just swapped the t42 tcm and no change. still have the 2 TCC codes and the pressure control code.