Thread: N2MB 2-step and the E78 for me 1.4 Sonic

Tuner in Training

N2MB 2-step and the E78 for me 1.4 Sonic

Ok Sonic/Cruze/Corsa guys, so I bought the N2MB WOT BOX and I want to set up an ignition retard to spool during the launch staging, but it doesn't have this feature built in. Should I return it and just get the Lindgenfelter? Im thinking about starting at around 3700 RPM with 15 lb. of boost. If I can use the HP tuners software I would love to, but the E78 doesnt have the idle spark table that everyone is always referencing. Is there a way to use a switch to activate and use the IAT spark adder table -40 column or something like that? or am I missing an easier timing solution?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplyjesse View Post
    Ok Sonic/Cruze/Corsa guys, so I bought the N2MB WOT BOX and I want to set up an ignition retard to spool during the launch staging, but it doesn't have this feature built in. Should I return it and just get the Lindgenfelter? Im thinking about starting at around 3700 RPM with 15 lb. of boost. If I can use the HP tuners software I would love to, but the E78 doesnt have the idle spark table that everyone is always referencing. Is there a way to use a switch to activate and use the IAT spark adder table -40 column or something like that? or am I missing an easier timing solution?
    Ground out your iat sensor using a button or switch. Video is for reference. Make sure you use the correct wire coming from the maf to the ecu as our iat sensor is in the maf. I had to look up ecu pin out to determine which connector and color wire i needed to splice.
    https://youtu.be/wEVO5gizHk8

Tuner in Training
    Both posts very very appreciated! I'll look into both and see what I can make work. Thank you guys so much